A little insight

I am an avid thinker. I try and make a difference in the lives of people around me. I make people laugh. My blogs might seem more on the serious side but don't let it fool you into thinking that I am a serious person. I am known more for my quick wit and ability to tickle ribs. I am also very passionate about parenting.
Anyway, as you read along, try and comment. It might just encourage me...



Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Benefits of Yoga vs Benefits of Drinking

This is just too hilarious. The benefits of yoga and drinking boil down to the same thing. Have a good laugh!

Dolphin Pose

Excellent for the shoulder area, thorax, legs, and arms


Balasana or Child Pose
Position that brings the sensation of peace and calm

Ananda Balasana or Happy Baby Pose
This position is great for massaging the hip area

Shalabhasana or Locust Pose
Great exercise to stimulate the lumbar area, legs, and arms


Setu Bandha Sarvangasana or Bridge Pose
This position
calms the brain and heals tired legs

Cat Stretch
Position stimulates the midriff area and the spinal column



Malasana or Garland pose
This position, for ankles and back muscles



Halasana or Plough Pose

Excellent for back pain and insomnia



Have a great day and remember to give thanks....

7 comments:

Nupur said...

ROFL..I have recvd this email too :)

UmaS said...

LOL !!! Yeah, me too seen before, in some forward...but still worth a good laugh...

Baby, enough of posting forwards...come on, I want ur posts...

Reflections said...

;-D

Reflections said...

The last picture is superb....if it is original I wonder how long they took to synchronise eveything;-o

Swaram said...

Ha ha ha ;)

colours said...

:))))))))

শর্বরী - Sarbari said...

hey, I just love, love, love this picture. LOL.